גירסת הדפסה          
קבוצות דיון פוליטיקה ואקטואליה נושא #23666 מנהל    סגן המנהל    מפקח   עיתונאי מקוון    צל"ש  
אשכול מספר 23666   
ZioNLight לחץ כאן להצגת דירוג המשתמש
חבר מתאריך 22.4.16
35829 הודעות, 294 מדרגים, 364 נקודות.  ראה משוב
יום ראשון ל' בשבט תשע''ז    21:22   26.02.17   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  

ראש מוסד לשעבר אפרים הלוי בשיחה עם The Times Of Israel היום | מרתק!  

ערכתי לאחרונה בתאריך 26.02.17 בשעה 21:46 בברכה, ZioNLight

Halevy: My persuasion skills I think are what helped me get land a position in the Mossad. Difference b/n persuasion and force #TOIPresents

Former Mossad chief Halevy: I never had doubts about what I was doing. I was never uneasy about something I was asked to do

Former Mossad chief Halevy: The essentials of intelligence, from Israel's inception is something that is in our genes

Halevy: Jews of Palestine played an important role in state's forming. Not just in Palestine, but in operations outside

Former Mossad chief Halevy: I cannot imagine that we would have had peace with some of our neighbors without the Mossad

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Every successful agreement had an element of the Mossad in it

Halevy: Met King Hussein in London re peace deal. We spoke for 2 hours. Yet this was only convo I had w/ him that I couldnt remember

Former Mossad chief Halevy: It's so important to talk to (even) our most bitter enemies

Former Mossad chief Halevy: 6 Prime Ministers tried to make peace w/ Syria (giving up Golan Heights). Bibi tried to do so twice

Halevy: If we had peace w/ Syria and 3 mil Israelis went to Damascus to eat Hummus...maybe Syria would not have disintigrated

Halevy: If we had made peace with Israel. Maybe they would've been strong enough not to fall the way they have. Not fantasizing

Halevy: The Israeli gov today is practicing a policy today of not managing the conflict, but maintaining the conflict

Halevy: Many versions of what happened during secret Bibi-Sisi-Abdullah meeting, which means that it failed

Halevy: Bibi says the new offer to the Palestinians is "limited sovereignty." I don't know what that is!

Former Mossad chief Halevy: In order to reach peace, you have to be a Rabin. You have to be willing to make concessions

Former Mossad chief Halevy: If you never take a risk, you'll never get anywhere

Halevy: I believe "maintaining the conflict" is what Bibi is doing. But I'm not sure he can continue doing this

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Jared Kushner...I think he's very good at deals

Halevy: One man wants to do the deal (Trump), but Netanyahu is in a maintenance mode...Not sure how this will unfold

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Netanyahu should be commended for being able to reach a level of dialogue w/ Mr. Putin

Halevy: Putin on Bibi in 96-He understood, possibly better than his predecessors the importance of reaching agreement w/ Syria

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Only person who can influence Iran today is Putin.

Former Mossad chief Halevy: I think Bibi understands Russia better than most. Also think Putin is an accomplished intelligence practitioner

Halevy: Of course, secrets are necessary on these issues, but Israelis deserve to know what the strategy is here

Former Mossad chief Halevy: I think Israeli public entitled to explanation regarding Russia's massive support for Iran

Halevy: First country to start rearming Iran after the deal was Russia. This is why (if you're Bibi) you go to Moscow, not DC

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Israel is strongest power in the Middle East and that it is indestructible

Halevy: Why should we tell our enemy that they have the means to destroy us? (referring calling Iran an existential threat)

Former Mossad chief Halevy: We're stronger than we think we are

Former Mossad chief Halevy: #Israel is strongest power in the Middle East.

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Those who think that in 2-3 years we'll be able to maintain the situation, theyre playing with fire

Halevy: The involvement of Russia in elections is not something new. They were involved in elex after WW2 throughout Europe

Halevy: I think we have to wait a little before assessing clearly what we're in for. We don't yet know significance of Tump's rise to power

Halevy on Trump: I don't know if he's an actor, if he means what he says; but I hope we're not in for a rude awakening

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Russia can change its mind whenever it wants and this is something that we have to be aware of

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Without Russian weapons, we wouldn't have been able to survive the 1948 war

Former Mossad chief Halevy: Russia in turn expected us to at least remain neutral in cold war.

Former Mossad chief Halevi: We have to remember that a smile today can turn into a scowl tomorrow

The most powerful tool in the human condition is language - former Mossad chief Efraim HaLevy

Halevi:
We must talk to Hamas
We must talk to Khaled Mashel
We don't need to talk to Da'esh
We need to talk to the Iranians

Halevi referring to regional issues: we need a roundtable with everyone at it. Why should only language be rockets and bombs?

Former Mossad chief Halevi in closing: What do you have to lose by talking to people?
Language. the greatest gift to humanity.

₪ £ $ € £ $ ₪ הכותב שמאלן קיצוני , ציוני קיצוני וקיבוצניק טהור ₪ £ $ € £ $ ₪

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה 
מכתב זה והנלווה אליו, על אחריות ועל דעת הכותב בלבד

האשכול     מחבר     תאריך כתיבה     מספר  
  נגמר. ZioNLight 26.02.17 21:53 1
  וידאו מוטמע: ZioNLight 27.02.17 21:18 2
  תודה פרה אדומה 28.02.17 07:52 3

חבר מתאריך 22.4.16
יום ראשון ל' בשבט תשע''ז    21:53   26.02.17   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  1. נגמר.  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה                                     (ניהול: מחק תגובה)
חבר מתאריך 22.4.16
יום שני א' באדר תשע''ז    21:18   27.02.17   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  2. וידאו מוטמע:  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

לחץ כאן לצפיה דרך יוטיוב

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה                                     (ניהול: מחק תגובה)
פרה אדומה לחץ כאן להצגת דירוג המשתמש
חבר מתאריך 30.4.12
36212 הודעות, 255 מדרגים, 508 נקודות.  ראה משוב
יום שלישי ב' באדר תשע''ז    07:52   28.02.17   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  3. תודה  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

עקפו אותך מימין בכביש? אתה לא בנתיב הנכון! שמור על הימין.

תגובה מהירה  למכתב מספר: 

© כל הזכויות שמורות ל-רוטר.נט בע"מ rotter.net
חדשות