אפליקציית אייפון לפורום סקופים  |  אפליקציית אנדרואיד לפורום סקופים  |  אפליקציית WindowsPhone לפורום סקופים

גירסת הדפסה          
קבוצות דיון גילוי מסמכים נושא #19646 מנהל    סגן המנהל    מפקח   עיתונאי מקוון    צל"ש  
אשכול מספר 19646   
lurker
חבר מתאריך 18.9.05
15764 הודעות
שבת קודש כ' באב תש''ע    18:38   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  

יהודוני J sreet תוקעים טריז בין יהודי ארה''ב - וידאו  

בתחילת החודש יצא ארגון J street, שהנו אח תאום, ולמעשה הזרוע
הפוליטית של הקרן לישראל חדשה, במסע פרסום בטלביזיה, שבו הוא
מאשים חלק מיהודי ארה"ב בהתנגדות לשלום ולמעשה בתמיכה בממשלתה
של המדינה הציונית.

לחץ כאן לצפיה דרך יוטיוב

אחד מהאישים שמואשמים, בסרט הפרסומת, הנו אלן דרשוביץ, שדווקא
כן תומך בפתרון "2 מדינות ל-2 עמים", אבל תמיכתו בממשלה ובמדינה
הציונית, אינה מוצאת חן בעיני מנכ"ל J street , ג'רמי בן עמי, שהנו
עושה דברם של יהודוני הנשיא חוסיין אובמה.

הנה מאמר התגובה של דרשוביץ שפורסם לפני כשבוע, ושנושא את הכותרת

"המקארתיזם של J street".

תמצית טיעוניו
:

J street תוקפים אותו משום שהוא תומך בישראל ומתנגד
לדרכם, שעיקרה בקורת ואי הסכמה עם ישראל.

הם רוצים למצוא חן בעיני השמאל הקיצוני שכולל אנשים כמו נועם חומסקי, נורמן פינקלשטיין ואחרים.
זו גם הסיבה לכך, שהארגון הקיצוני הזה אינו משבח כלל את ישראל במאמציה לשלום.

J Street's McCarthyism

by Alan M. Dershowitz

July 20, 2010 at 2:00 pm

http://www.hudson-ny.org/1425/j-street-mccarthyism

J Street, the leftist lobbying organization that claims to be pro-Israel, is currently running a television ad that divides the world into two groups: The good guys who support the two-state solution, the end of the occupation and peace; and the bad guys who oppose these results and instead favor a continuation of violence. Pictured as representing the pro-peace position are President Obama, Secretary of State Clinton and General Petraeus. Pictured as representing the anti-peace, anti two-state, pro expansion of settlements and pro violence position are Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Senator Lieberman, Malcolm Hoenlein (Director of the Conference of Major Jewish organizations), and -- you guessed it -- me!
Now Jeremy Ben-Ami, who runs J Street and who is responsible for the ad, knows full well that I support the two-state solution and peace, and have opposed Israeli settlements since he was in diapers. (I began publicly supporting the two-state solution in 1970 and began opposing settlements in 1973). Ben-Ami knows this because we debated each other at the 92nd Street Y and he publicly acknowledged that I support these positions. He knows that I wrote a book called The Case For Peace, advocating precisely these positions, which was praised by President Clinton ("the blueprint for stability presented in this book is among the best in recent years"), Amos Oz (Dershowitz's The Case For Peace is an "enthusiastic voice for peace") and other advocates of a peaceful resolution.
Why then would he falsely lump me with Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin when he knows that I fundamentally disagree with their positions? Why would Ben-Ami knowingly put out an ad containing such defamatory McCarthyism? (Joe McCarthy infamously lumped together liberals with communists, and progressives with Stalinists.) There are several possible reasons.

First, Ben Ami cannot tolerate the idea that there are liberals, like me and Professor Irwin Cotler of Canada, who support the two-state solution, the end of the occupation and peace, while fundamentally disagreeing with J Street's general negativity toward Israel.
As I argued during the debate and other occasions, J Street and I tend to agree on many substantive issues, but I publicly focus on the 80% of issues on which there is broad consensus within the pro-Israel community; whereas J Street focuses on the 20% of issues on which there is disagreement, such as the policy toward Iran, the Goldstone report and nuclear policy. It would have been fair for J Street to have an ad putting me on the other side of those issues. But for Ben-Ami to try to persuade the public that I oppose the two-state solution (as Rush Limbaugh does), favor expansion of the settlements (as Palin does) and oppose peace is simply a lie, and a deliberate one at that. No softer word will suffice.

The second reason why J Street decided to include me in their insidious ad is to appeal to hard left elements such as Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein and others who pay lip service to supporting Israel while condemning everything the Jewish state stands for.
Ben-Ami is trying to build a large organization and in order to attract the hard left, he finds it useful to demonize me, because the hard left hates my liberal support for Israel. That also explains why J Street rarely if ever praises Israel, even when the Jewish state takes risks for peace. To praise Israel is to risk losing the support and membership of the hard anti-Israel left--and Ben Ami is not prepared to lower his numbers, even if he is required to distort the truth, in order to increase contributions and pad his membership list.
The J Street ad is fraudulent in yet another way. It suggests that I am saying certain words but the voice is not mine. Thousands of my words, in my actual voice are available on YouTube, but none of them have me opposing the two-state solution or favoring expansion of the settlements or opposing peace. So they just make it up by including a video of me with my lips moving and a dubbed voiceover, suggesting that they have me (along with the others) on videotape opposing the two-state solution. (All the videos have moving lips, but some include words actually spoken by the person in the video while others could be attributable to any of the people in the video whose lips are moving--watch it and judge for yourself!) If this were a political campaign ad, J Street would be in deep trouble. But this is even worse, because it is an attempt to deceive the public into thinking that mainstream supporters of Israel all favor the expansion of settlements and oppose the two-state solution and peace.

J Street continues to destroy its credibility by posting deceptive and divisive ads of this kind. If they are willing to mislead the public in this manner, they should not be trusted to tell the truth about anything relating to Israel. They are more interested in increasing their own power and contributions than they are in supporting Israel or promoting truthful dialogue.
If they want to have any chance at restoring their credibility, they must begin to tell the truth. A good first step would be to remove this ad and admit that it was fraudulent. Otherwise, everyone will begin to understand what the J in J Street stands for: Joe McCarthy.

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה 
מכתב זה והנלווה אליו, על אחריות ועל דעת הכותב בלבד

האשכול     מחבר     תאריך כתיבה     מספר  
  מתברר שזבל מתפשט חזק ודי מהר לכל מקום בעולם. נוסטור 31.07.10 19:45 1
     הרוע בניגוד לטוב, הוא נוזלי... Cheshire Cat 31.07.10 19:53 2
         שמע בחור חביב,לפעמים הזעם והכעס משבשים את קו המחשבה. נוסטור 31.07.10 20:06 3
  כמה יהודים אמריקנים נלחמים בישראל, אנחנו נשרוד אותם סניגור 31.07.10 22:06 4
  מדובר בארגון מסוכן מאוד, יש להוקיע אותו בכל הזדמנות. רנה דקארט 31.07.10 22:08 5
  יידים מטונפים Copy 31.07.10 22:08 6
  ה- NIF מסוכן ביותר גם בשל היותו מאורגן dave333 31.07.10 22:24 7
     ידעת שמנכ''ל J street היה בכיר בקרן לישראל חדשה ושותף lurker 01.08.10 16:44 8

נוסטור
חבר מתאריך 20.6.09
25245 הודעות
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    19:45   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  1. מתברר שזבל מתפשט חזק ודי מהר לכל מקום בעולם.  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה                                     (ניהול: מחק תגובה)
Cheshire Cat
גולש אורח
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    19:53   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  2. הרוע בניגוד לטוב, הוא נוזלי...  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 1

ולכן הוא זורם למקומות הנמוכים...

אצל הכולרות השמאלניות האלו המטרה מקדשת את האמצעים, ואם הם צריכים עוד 6 מיליון
יהודים מתים, כדי להשיג את השלום, אז יש להם את הכמות המדויקת פה במדינת
ישראל, הם רק צריכים להקריב את כולנו ולקוות שהם צודקים, והאיסלם היא
באמת דת של שלום....

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה                                     (ניהול: מחק תגובה)
נוסטור
חבר מתאריך 20.6.09
25245 הודעות
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    20:06   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  3. שמע בחור חביב,לפעמים הזעם והכעס משבשים את קו המחשבה.  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 2

ומסכים בהחלט למה שאתה אומר בתגובתך.

סניגור
חבר מתאריך 15.11.09
17204 הודעות
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    22:06   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  4. כמה יהודים אמריקנים נלחמים בישראל, אנחנו נשרוד אותם  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

ערכתי לאחרונה בתאריך 31.07.10 בשעה 22:21 בברכה, סניגור

ציפיות בישראל להקמת ועדת חקירה ממלכתית לחתרנות חב' הקרן לישראל-חדשה!
בולמים את וועדות הכנסת, לוחצים, מפזרים הון על יחסי ציבור - עודם מחריפים מאבק וישראל עוד מתפכחת

הידעת?
ישראל מעוניינת באבידות אזרחיות יותר מן החמאס!
דברי ראש הסניף, חב' הקרן לישראל-חדשה, ניו יורק

אובאמה כותב יותר מכתבי ניחומים מנתניהו...
דברי בכיר ג'יי סטריט וחב' הקרן לישראל-חדשה

במקום ישראל - קרן לישראל-חדשה?
רק הישראלים מתנגדים

עסקי דם שלום
Peace Blood Bussiness

נעמי חזן: רק המציאות בוטה יותר!
קרן לישראל-חדשה
NIF - JStreet

'וְכָל קַרְנֵי רְשָׁעִים אֲגַדֵּעַ'!
תודה לאם תרצו על המסר החזותי החודר שהועתק ועְבַּד כאן.
תודה גם ל-Mifune, אצלו ראיתי את ההגדרה החדה 'עסקי דם שלום'.
נשיאת החברה חזן ודגל הפת"ח - שכונת שמעון הצדיק, 6.3.10, פרט מתוך תצלום.

תודה!

רנה דקארט
חבר מתאריך 1.6.09
47216 הודעות
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    22:08   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  5. מדובר בארגון מסוכן מאוד, יש להוקיע אותו בכל הזדמנות.  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

Copy
גולש אורח
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    22:08   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  6. יידים מטונפים  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

dave333
חבר מתאריך 26.7.08
39276 הודעות
אור ליום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    22:24   31.07.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  7. ה- NIF מסוכן ביותר גם בשל היותו מאורגן  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

ומסונף לכל מקום בו יוכלו להשפיע, בארץ ובחול.

תודה על המידע

lurker
חבר מתאריך 18.9.05
15764 הודעות
יום ראשון כ''א באב תש''ע    16:44   01.08.10   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  8. ידעת שמנכ''ל J street היה בכיר בקרן לישראל חדשה ושותף  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 7

של אוריאלה בן צבי (אשתו של ח"כ בן סימון) בהקמת
"בן אור תקשורת" (משרד היחצנות של ארגוני הקרן
החדשה לישראל)?

תגובה מהירה  למכתב מספר: 

© כל הזכויות שמורות ל-רוטר.נט בע"מ rotter.net
חדשות