אפליקציית אייפון לפורום סקופים  |  אפליקציית אנדרואיד לפורום סקופים  |  אפליקציית WindowsPhone לפורום סקופים

גירסת הדפסה   אשכול בארכיון - לקריאה בלבד

קבוצות דיון פוליטיקה ואקטואליה נושא #9526 מנהל    סגן המנהל    מפקח   עיתונאי מקוון    צל"ש  
אשכול מספר 9526
yael95
גולש אורח
אור ליום רביעי ב' באייר תשס''ח    22:24   06.05.08   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  

''Big Joe''  

Hi! I am Big Joe

and am proud to say that I am ROTTER's favorite BARK resident even though He loves us all. I am especially special to him because he and I have been at the BARK farm for about the same amount of time. My photo doesn't do me justice. I am really much more handsome. I am an bloodhound mix, being successfully treated for heartworm and ready for my new family. It isn't that I am not a good boy or a trouble maker or anything like that. I am very likeable and lovable. I am big and strong. They say I pull a lot on a leash because when I get a chance to get out of my kennel to stretch, I get excited and just love to take advantage of that time. I just need someone to help me learn what to do and not to do. I am smart. I can learn. I don't get much exposure to potential families looking to adopt not only because my size makes it tougher to get me to adoption outings, but because there are so many of us looking for homes that I have to wait my turn. The little guys are easier. So I have been waiting for that someone(s) to discover me at the BARK farm. It is a nice enough place but it is not a home. The folks are great but they are not quite like a family. And it certainly would be nice to get out and run and stretch my legs. Maybe even play catch once I learn how. I'd like to be someone's special friend - someone I can please and love and who will love me back. I want to be a part of someone's life.

מכתב זה והנלווה אליו, על אחריות ועל דעת הכותב בלבד

תגובה מהירה  למכתב מספר: 

© כל הזכויות שמורות ל-רוטר.נט בע"מ rotter.net
חדשות