קודם הכריזו על סגירת המעברים. עכשיו הם שולחים צבא
ילמדו אותנו שיעור איך לנהוג בחמאס שחוטף חיילים
נתנו להם אולטימטום של 48 שעות.
CAIRO (Ma'an) -- Egypt's defense minister will send a large combat force to Sinai within 48 hours to free seven kidnapped Egyptian servicemen, a source in his office said Saturday.
The decision to send in the troops came after unsuccessful efforts to negotiate the release of the soldiers and police, a senior defense ministry official told Ma'an.
Local Bedouin leaders had been called in to mediate after gunmen ambushed two minibuses in Sinai's Wadi al-Akhdar early Thursday and kidnapped seven members of Egyptian security forces.