גירסת הדפסה          
קבוצות דיון גילוי מסמכים נושא #27787 מנהל    סגן המנהל    מפקח   עיתונאי מקוון    צל"ש  
אשכול מספר 27787   
lurker לחץ כאן להצגת דירוג המשתמש
חבר מתאריך 18.9.05
21876 הודעות, 347 מדרגים, 654 נקודות.  ראה משוב
יום חמישי כ''ח בכסלו תשע''ו    15:33   10.12.15   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  

האם הקרן לישראל חדשה תיאמה ועידה בניו יורק עפ''י יומנו של הנשיא ריבלין?  

ביום ראשון – 13.12.15 ינאם נשיא המדינה ראובן ריבלין בכנס שיזמה הקרן
לישראל חדשה, שצירפה לעזרתה את עיתונאי "הארץ" כמראיינים, ובו ישתתפו
נציגי - "שוברים שתיקה", "יש דין", עיר עמים", רבנים שומרי משפט", "בצלם",
"מוסאווא" ועוד כמה ארגוני שטנה של "הקרן לחיסול ישראל"
(הקרדיט לכינוי
לעיתונאי בן דרור ימיני)

עיתון "הארץ" מקיים מזה שנתיים כנסים של השמאל הישראלי בארץ, כאשר שתי"ל (NIF )
הינה בין המממנים, תמורת הזכות לשאת דברי פתיחה בכנס.

בכנס האחרון בתמורה למימון כלשהו, הופיעה טליה ששון, נשיאת הקרן לישראל חדשה
בנאום בכנס השמאל בתל אביב.

הפעם יזמה הקרן בעצמה במסגרת כנס שהיא מקיימת מידי שנה בארה"ב את שיתוף הפעולה.

המעורבות ההובלה של NIF מוסתרת מאחורי הקלעים והרושם שנוצר הינו שמדובר בעוד כנס
של עיתון הארץ.

הנשיא ריבלין יופיע בכנס זה בארה"ב, שנפל "במקרה" באותו זמן שהוא יצא לביקור ממלכתי
על חשבוננו לארה"ב.

הנאום של ריבלין, כפי שמתואר בתקשורת הינו לכאורה בכינוס של עיתון ישראלי.

אף אחד לא מדווח שהיזם הינו ארגון זר, שרשום בארה"ב ושבימי הכנס יופיעו – אבנר
גבריהו, חגי אלעד, ג'עפר פאראח, אריק אשרמן ואחרים שביום יום פועלים
על מנת להצר את צעדי חיילי צה"ל ולהביא לדין, שלא לדבר על המתיישבים היהודים ביו"ש.

וכצימוק ישתתף גם דניאל לוי מ – J street שמוכר לגולשים בהשקפת עולמו שעיקרה
שהקמת ישראל היתה בחטא ושעליה להיעלם.

על סאאב עריקאת שמייצג את המחבלים שמסיתים למעודדים את הרוצחים עם הסכינים, לא
צריך להכביר מילה.

הגיע הזמן שנשיא המדינה יתן לנו תשובה – מדוע הוא משתתף בכנס שבו מופיעים שונאי ישראל
מובהקים.

רצ"ב תכתובת של הקרן לישראל חדשה שממנה מתברר שהיא המארגנת, מקדמת, גובה
כספים, מזמינה מקום לינה למאות צעירים יהודים בארה"ב שסבורים שאם נשיא מדינת
ישראל מגיע לכנס – אזי הוא כשר.

הודעה ראשונה והזמנה ממנכ"ל NIF – דניאל סוקאץ'

In the twenty years following Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin’s assassination, Israel’s liberal advocates found themselves increasingly marginalized by right-wing forces reshaping the country in their image.

The occupation is now nearly half-a-century old. Threats to Israel’s democracy are increasing with the new cycle of violence and the continued rise of voices in Israel – and in the governing coalition – that are bellicose, ultra-nationalist, racist, and isolationist.

But this is not inevitable – support for liberal democratic values run deep and strong in Israel.

Today I invite you to join us and our partners at Haaretz, Israel’s leading daily newspaper, in New York for a conference that is part of changing the equation.

The reality is that American and Israeli progressives together can overcome the fear, hopelessness, and despair of recent years. The Israeli progressive camp is undergoing a rebirth much as the American progressive movement did a decade ago. Our ability to project vision, to organize smartly, and to be strategic matters just as much as the strength of our opponents.

This conference is a part of this new direction. Knesset Members, leading Israeli media figures, and key voices from Israeli civil society have already confirmed their participation.

Click here for more details.

We will showcase the redefinition happening at the center of this movement for a liberal Israel. We will spark honest debate about Israel’s most difficult issues with Israelis who are rarely heard in the U.S. And we will share this event with hundreds and hundreds of individuals like you and me.

Israel is at a crossroads. Your presence at this conference will make a statement about the depth and breadth of the progressive community in America who want Israel to find the path back to the values of liberal democracy.

Ready to get your tickets? Click here.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Daniel Sokatch
CEO
New Israel Fund

הודעה שניה והזמנה ממנכ"לית הקרן לישראל חדשה בישראל – רחל ליאל

I’m sill on a high after yesterday’s Israel Conference on Peace.

It was a packed house in Tel Aviv when NIF’s chairwoman, Talia Sasson, spoke about the need for every Israeli who believes in democracy -- whether they see themselves as being in the left, the right, or the center -- to speak out to defend democratic values.

She ended her speech with a promise -- one that was answered by a standing ovation:

“The New Israel Fund will continue to support the organizations who defend human rights, who defend minorities, and who defend what we see as the core of Israeli democracy. We will not flinch. We will not be deterred. And we will not throw up our hands. I invite each one of you to join us.”

Talia wasn’t the only moving speaker at the conference. We heard from President Rivlin, from a half dozen Knesset Members, and from many of the leading Israeli thinkers who write for Haaretz.

This conference -- produced by Haaretz -- has become an annual touchstone for the pro-democracy, pro-peace community in Israel. I’m excited that NIF is teaming up with Haaretz to create a similar event in New York next month.

This will be a first-of-its-kind opportunity for our community in America -- those of us who care about Israel and want to work together for democratic values -- to get together, to ask the hard questions, and to drive our movement forward.

Talia will be there. I hope you will too. Click here for more details.

Thank you for your partnership. It means the world.

Rachel Liel
Executive Director in Israel
New Israel Fund

מיילים שמהם מתברר שמי שמארגן את כל הכנס הינו NIF

קידום מכירות ושיווק – סמנכ"לית NIF

I am excited that our first-of-its-kind event between Haaretz newspaper and the New Israel Fund is less than two weeks away! This will be a major gathering in New York for those who care about Israel and who want to work for democratic values.

Today, I want to share with you our program schedule and our near-complete speakers list.

We have White House officials, Knesset Members, and civil society leaders coming in. And one of our presenters -- Knesset Member Ayman Odeh -- was just named to Foreign Policy’s 100 Leading Global Thinkers list.

Take a moment to check out the amazing speakers we have lined up. You’ll be glad you did.

Make no mistake: this is more than a conference. This is an opportunity for our community -- those of us who care about Israel and about democratic values -- to get together, to ask the hard questions, and to drive our movement forward.

Ready to get your tickets? Click here now.

I hope to see you there,

Libby Lenkinski
VP for Strategy
New Israel Fund

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה 
מכתב זה והנלווה אליו, על אחריות ועל דעת הכותב בלבד

האשכול     מחבר     תאריך כתיבה     מספר  
  בושה. eli19 10.12.15 19:49 1

eli19 לחץ כאן להצגת דירוג המשתמש
חבר מתאריך 4.10.13
13125 הודעות, 73 מדרגים, 117 נקודות.  ראה משוב
יום חמישי כ''ח בכסלו תשע''ו    19:49   10.12.15   
כרטיס אישי עבור לצ'אט  
  1. בושה.  
בתגובה להודעה מספר 0

תגובה עם ציטוט   | תגובה מהירה                                     (ניהול: מחק תגובה)
מכתב זה והנלווה אליו, על אחריות ועל דעת הכותב בלבד

תגובה מהירה  למכתב מספר: 

© כל הזכויות שמורות ל-רוטר.נט בע"מ rotter.net
חדשות